SIC Hungary Ltd. Informs the visitors of the website and the users of its features about its data management practices and the users’ legal appeals.
SIC Hungary Ltd., as a collector of data, is subject to the act CXII of 2011 on Information Self-Determination and Freedom of Information (hereinafter Info law) and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter GDPR). By complying to these terms, SIC Hungary Ltd. agrees that the data management practices provided by them will stay in accordance with the foregoing statutory requirements and other applicable legal requirements.
Data of the controller
Name: SIC Hungary Kft.
Headquarters: 3060 Pásztó, Mária tanya 2.
Mailing address: 3060 Pásztó, Mária tanya 2.
Company registration number: 12-09-002809
Tax ID: 11211084-2-01
Phone number: +36 32 563 040
SIC Hungary Ltd. performs the following online data management practices related to this website:
- Receiving messages: requesting information, quotes, orders and complaint handing to address quality issues;
- Cookies: promoting used convenience, supporting the functionality of the website, enhancing user experience and understanding user preferences;
- Newsletter service: providing information to clients, suppliers, partners and potential customers about business, technical and social activities of the company;
- Marketing: online advertising based on data from statistical analysis using Google, Facebook and YouTube.
Purpose and duration of data management
The general purpose of data management by SIC Hungary Ltd.:
- identification and registration of our clients.
- recording customer needs for accurate quotes,
- informing our clients and ensuring our marketing activities,
- recording order history for seamless service, warranty or complaint handling and repair needs,
- improving our services and workflows.
Personal information is stored on a purpose-limited basis in our database until the consent of our clients is revoked.
Legal basis for data management
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR and Info. Law 5§ (1) a) on voluntary consent of the data subject (user) on management of their data. By using the messaging, quotation and newsletter sign-up forms on our website, the user agrees to the data management practices detailed below.
Scope of managed data
SIC Hungary Ltd. manages data related to its official website according to the following practices:
Sending a message
SIC Hungary Ltd. uses a web-based messaging service to respond to requests for information from visitors to the website, to receive their quotation requests and/or to handle complaints, in the course of which stakeholders must indicate their telephone and e-mail contact information. SIC Hungary Ltd. maintains this information confidentially and uses it solely for the purpose of serving inquiries, prospective clients and to deal with complaints.
The following pieces of information are stored from the quotation request form to provide a quotation:
- name of the organization or person,
- headquarters and/or address of plant,
- shipping, mailing address,
- tax number,
- name of contact person,
- name, e-mail address, telephone number,
- central e-mail address and telephone number,
- brand of machinery, model and ton categorization,
- specification of interest according to product category,
The system may also send automated messages to users to provide detailed information about the level of order processing.
Visitors can view the official website without providing any personal information. However, during use, technical data that is not directly related to a natural person may be collected. Cookies are used to manage such data and record information.
Cookies are short text files stored on the browser of your computer by the websites you are viewing. It is widely used to make the operation of websites and web services efficient. The purpose of cookies is to record information about user habits associated with a website, internet settings of a given device (PC, tablet, phone) or visit duration, providing statistical basis for the improvement of user experience, optimal operation and/or functionality or personalized user-friendly browsing.
Data is collected in anonymous or aggregated form, which makes it extremely difficult to identify individual devices or users.
Type of cookie
Purpose of cookie
Cookie storing language information
Storing language information
Cookie storing login information
Storing login information when a user enters a page (2x cookies with the same content)
Clears on closing the site or 2 weeks if the user activates the “Remind me” feature
Google Analytics tracking information
Number of visitors
Google Analytics throttle information
Facilitating the visitor count process
Data generated on visiting the website
The web server operated by the webhosting provider may also automatically store certain information when you visit our www.sickft.hu website, which may be considered as personal information. Web servers store commonly used data to help prevent malfunctions, improve service levels, and detect hacking attempts:
- time of visit,
- title of the page being viewed,
- title of the referring page (where the visitor came from),
- visitor’s IP address,
- visitor’s browser header (so-called user agent) which contains the operating system, browser type and version number.
In our newsletter database, we assign the following information to subscribers:
- e-mail address,
- date and way of addition to database,
- time of last data change.
We have placed an unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletter, and we also fully address any incoming intent to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing activities referring to online promotion and advertising:
- performing traffic-based statistical analysis to improve our services,
- creating target groups who may be interested in or advertised for a particular service or promotion,
- sending out newsletters or promotions via e-mail, analyzing behavior on the website.
It is important to emphasize that SIC Ltd. does not keep any special information about its clients. We keep records of the data provided by our clients and the values calculated from them.
Name: Viacom IT Trading and Service Ltd.
Address: 2225 Üllő, Gyár street 8.
Company registration number: 13-09-109794
Tax ID: 13810359-2-13
Viacom Ltd. provides web server hosting services, ensuring the reliable operation of both hardware and software and serving as a platform for the website. Viacom, as a service provider, provides automated server logging for security and quality reasons.
Name: GGROW Ltd.
Address: England, Brighton & Hove, 1 Hove Villas
Company registration number: 09248928
Tax ID: GB247945662
Website traffic measurement, statistics, Google Analytics and Adwords remarketing are all done by GGROW Ltd.
Name: WEBBEN Design Ltd.
Address: 3200 Gyöngyös, Kossuth Lajos street 20. 3/II.
Company registration number: 10-09-032025
Tax ID: 23411322-2-10
The web site is maintained and developed by WEBBEN Design Ltd.
Who is entitled to access the data
Only those employees who are responsible for maintaining, analyzing, summarizing, evaluating and providing information to clients are entitled to access the personal data provided by the client as a stakeholder. The above-mentioned circle includes:
- people in charge of management,
- logistics staff,
- financial staff,
- IT and data protection staff.
In addition, according to the applicable legislation described in the introduction, the data subject has the right at any time to request information about, and to have full knowledge of, the personal data recorded.
As stakeholders, our clients may at any time, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, request the deletion of their personal data from our database. However, deletion of data shall not be initiated if the processing is necessary for any of the following purposes:
- to exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill and obligation under SIC Ltd. applicable to the processing of personal data in accordance with applicable EU or Member State law or in the exercise of public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for public health purposes or for archival, scientific and historical research or statistical purposes in the public interest;
- or for the filing, enforcement or defense of legal claims.
Content and Copyright
The content of the official website of SIC Hungary Ltd. is protected by copyright. The form and content of the website, including any pictorial, textual or other information elements may be only used or reproduced with the prior written permission of SIC Ltd. as the rightful owner. SIC Ltd. is the author and responsible editor of the entire website as a collected work, however, its rights do not affect the independent rights of the authors of the selected works.
The official website may contain links to other content. SIC Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the content of these pages, the information contained therein, the software or any other product, service or consequences of their use, or their privacy and data management policies.
The company assumes no liability for any damage resulting from visiting its official website.
If you believe that SIC Ltd.’s privacy and personal data protection rights have been violated in the course of your privacy and data management practices, please contact SIC Hungary Ltd.
If you believe that SIC Ltd. has failed to take the appropriate action on your complaint, you can refer the matter to the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information and further to court.
National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Mailing address: 1534 Budapest Pf.: 834
Address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C
Phone: +36 1 391 1400
Fax: +36 1 391 1410
Email address: email@example.com
President: Dr. Attila Péterfalvi
SIC Ltd., as a data controller, reserves the right to change its privacy statement if necessary. This may be the case if the range of services is extended, the technical system is changed, or it is made mandatory by law. However, such changes should not imply the processing of personal data for purposes other than those for which they were originally intended.